Inter-Church Justice and Peace Commission (CIJP) I Regional Corporation for the Defence of Human Rights (CREDHOS) I José Alvear Restrepo Lawyers’ Collective (CCAJAR) I Political Prisoners Solidarity Committee (FCSPP) I Peace Community of San José de Apartadó I Corporation Judicial Freedom (CJL) I Luis Carlos Pérez Lawyers’ Collective (CCALCP) I Peasant Farmer Association of the Cimitarra River Valley (ACVC) I Social Corporation for Community Advice and Training Services (COS-PACC) I Association for Social Research and Action (NOMADESC) I Red de Defensores y Defensoras de Derechos Humanos (dhColombia) I Equipo Jurídico Pueblos (EJP) I Claudia Julieta Duque (journalist) I David Ravelo Crespo I Humanidad Vigente I Magdalena Medio Victim´s Association (ASORVIMM) I “Nydia Erika Bautista” Foundation for Human Rights (FNEB) I Humanitarian Action Corporation for the Coexistence and Peace of Northeast Antioquia (CAHUCOPANA) I Association of Agroecological and Mining Fraternities of Guacomó (AHERAMIGUA) I Permanent Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CPDH).
- Human rights organisations that work with indigenous communities, peasant farmers and afro descendants who have been victims of the internal armed conflict, political violence and human rights violations committed by economic interests.
- Peasant farmers’ associations and grass roots organisations that struggle for their right to possess land as well as its restitution and redistribution, and the right to a dignified rural life.
- Communities that have experienced forced displacement in the past and communities that are still resisting it today. These are communities that still defend their territorial rights in the midst of an armed conflict and extreme political violence.
- Lawyers who give judicial advice and legal representation to victims of the armed conflict and serious human rights abuses due to their belief in the principles of truth, justice, reparation and guarantees of non-repetition.
Journalists who report on the human rights situation in Colombia.
- Organisations and communities that work for the construction of long-lasting peace and social justice.
- The people we accompany share a commitment to human rights and the struggle against impunity, and they work to achieve a Colombia in peace, with social justice.